LightCycler® 1.5 you can use when you need single or dual color tests
- Optical system with three wave lengths 530 nm, 640 nm and 705 nm for both tests with one color or two.
- Use 20 μL glass capillaries for accelerating cycles.
- It used for applications such as:
- Reproducible and confidential quantification of DNA, cDNA or RNA through technology of absolute quantification.
- Easy identification and characterization of PCR products by analyzing the melting curve.
- Analysis of highly specific mutations and SNP (Single Nucleotide Polymorphism) genotypezation.
- Formats of detection:
- SYBR Green 1
- Dual – Color Hybr. Probe
- Monocolor Symple Probe
- Hydrolysis Probe
- Other formats that are based on work by FRET (Fluoroscence Resonance Energy Transfer)
- Using this technology allows you to get results in less than 1 hour, it minimizes and brings almost to zero the appearance of unspecific products of the reaction which can lead to an increased number of copies.
- Provides reliable and wide range of concentrations as well as high sensitivity with the possibility of detection of a single copy in 3 pg of human genetic DNA.
For more detailed information about the instrument specifications and the test menu, please visit: