COBAS INTEGRA® 400 plus analyzer high-speed, economical, reliable, easy to work, with one word number one in its class
- Fully automated biochemical analyzer of secure system which integrates 4 measurement technologies.
- The capacity of 400 t / h with ISE module (Na, K, Cl, Li) makes this instrument ideal for medium sized laboratories.
- Integrating the 4 different measurement technologies provides a wide range of tests (over 140), which again achieves consolidation of the work on one analyzer and increase efficiency in the laboratory.
- The process is automated to the extent that the device can be programmed in certain time of day to perform the necessary daily maintenance procedures and be prepared to work without undue waste of time. This fact and the fact that the process is completely continuous (given access to reagents, samples and giving orders at any time of the process) improves the maximum efficiency in the laboratory.
- The reagents have no need for any preparation (Ready To Use) recognized by the barcode device during insertion. They are placed in the refrigerator of the instrument which increases the stability as of the day of their opening up to 3 months. Frequency of calibration for most of the reagents is by change of lot, which significantly reduce costs.
- In the reliability of the results in every moment of the process despite the increased stability of reagents and calibrations contributes the level detection system and the detection system for coagulum (Clot Detection).
- Ability to work with these types of samples:
- Full Blood
- The system software is clear and easy to work, based on the Windows XP platform.
For more detailed information about the instrument specifications and the test menu, please visit: