cobas c 111 successor of the unchangeable Cobas Mira, is a compact system designed and foreseen for small and private laboratories for all necessary tests
- Fully automated biochemical analyzer, secure system, which integrates 3 measurement technologies.
- The capacity of 100 t / h with built in ISE module (Na, K, Cl) as well as its compact performance makes this tool ideal for small and private laboratories, intensive care, and an auxiliary device in every major laboratory. An advantage for this type of laboratory is the necessary short start up time and the gaining of the first result.
- Integrating the 3 different measurement technologies provides a wide range of tests, which again achieved a consolidation of the work of one analyzer and increases the efficiency in the laboratory. It is important to note that the same reagents have been used (just different packaging) as well as all other devices of the platform Cobas.
- The process of setting orders and added samples is continuing and the need for maintenance is reduced to a minimum, but also automated which increases the efficiency in the laboratory.
- Possibility for placing urgent samples under STAT.
- The reagents have no need for any preparation (Ready To Use) recognized by the camera through the external barcode during insertion. They are placed in the refrigerator of the device which increases the stability as from the day of their opening up to 6 weeks. The frequency of calibration for the most of the reagents is by change of the lot, that significantly reduce costs.
- The reliability of the results in every moment of the process despite the increased stability of reagents and calibrations is possible through the detection level.
- For the most of the applications only 5 uL sample is required.
- Ability to work with these types of samples:
- Full Blood
- System software is easy and clear to work through the LCD screen that reacts to touch (Touch Screen). Allows easy handling during the daily routine, and also provides more sophisticated tools for the advanced users.
For more detailed information about the instrument specifications and the test menu, please visit: