cobas b 121 analyzer for determining critical care status, you can rely at any moment
- Capacity of 30 samples per hour.
- The final result is ready in 50 seconds which gets valuable information on a very short time, thus increasing the time for decision in intensive care units where the fact is most in need of this type of analysis.
- The reagents are liquid and that in larger packages that reduce the need for operator intervention. Liquid state of the reagents makes the calibration of device stable.
- Stability of the device up to 42 days from the date of installation.
- Electrodes without need of maintenance requiring attention only when changing.
- Minimum need for maintenance and to match the need for any intervention process is automated.
- Flexible configuration that the operator can not alone determine.
- This system determines the 10 most important and most requested parameters in intensive care units.
- Little need for maintenance, long lasting electrodes without the need for maintenance and containers for waste that can be reused to make this instrument the most economic in this class.
- Ability to work with 65 μL full blood, serum, plasma or dialyze.
- Start of measuring just by putting the capillary cup or syringe into the measuring position and pressing the screen.
- Built-in printer.
- External barcode.
- Simple software for handling and the ability to connect to external software.
For more detailed information about the instrument specifications and the test menu, please visit: