COBAS® AmpliPrep system replaces the hand in preparation for PCR with automatic preparation that allows robotic precision
- Fully automated system for preparation, which in combination with the tests completely automate the entire process of extraction of samples for both qualitatively and quantitatively for the examination. Manual steps are limited to placing the samples and reagents to the device.
- Ability to use diagnostic monitoring of patients, but also for screening of blood donors in the so-called donor pools.
- Possibility of placing 72 samples and 4 different applications at the same time on the instrument.
- The reagents are sealed, ready for work (Ready to Use) and the actual input device reads its barcode that is immediately ready for use. This avoids any error which may occur in manual preparation.
- Reagents and samples can be continuously added to the work without interrupting the process.
- Using the SPU system for pipeting (System Processing Unit) which is for one use, reduces the contamination between the samples during the work.
- The instrument has implemented system to ensure the integrity of the volume of pipeting the sample and reagent. Performance and reliability of the results is further enhanced through the system for the detection of sample (Clot Detection).
- Use of AMPLILINK software is based on the Windows platform and easy and clear to work. This software enables full monitoring of the patient and all processes related to it, a graphic display, automatic repeat, automatic calculation of results, automatically print the results, automatic recording of data (buck – up) to prevent possible loss by defect, protection with password of all information and the opportunity to connect with other laboratory software.
- Possibility for connection with the Cobas TaqMan 48 makes automatisation of the entire process of preparing samples until incubation and measurement.
For more detailed information about the instrument specifications and the test menu, please visit: