The cobas® 4000 series of analyzers including the cobas c 311 and cobas e 411 analyzers is an integral member of the cobas modular platforms and presents a solution to fully labs with an average size
- This modular platform, simplifying the logistics, and the efficiency is brought to a nearly ideal level. It can consolidate more than 95% of routine work in clinical chemistry and immunology.
- Wide range of tests of about 190 different tests
- Increased reliability by using the unique concept of reagents, cobas c and cobas e are ready for use without any prior preparation and with significantly improved stability on the instrument for 3 months. It is worth to note that for over 90% of the tests, the calibration is with the change of the lot.
- cobas® 4000 system implements 4 different measurement technologies:
- ElectroChemLuminiscence ECL
- ABS Photometry
- Homogeneous Immunoassay
- Ability to work with these types of samples:
- Full Blood
- Confidential and compatible results from the same manufacturer.
- Increased data security, access to the latest information on reagents, calibrators and controls as well as additional service support in every moment is provided by cobas link and cobas e-services built into the system software.
- Allows greater flexibility of staff and a shorter and simpler training.
For more detailed information about the instrument specifications and the test menu, please visit: