cobas b 221 analyzer for determining the critical care status designed to provide quick and accurate responses to patients who are in critical condition
- Greater flexibility that enables several different configurations.
- Capacity of 30 copies per hour.
- The final result is ready in 120 seconds which gets valuable information on a very short time, but it also speeds up the time and the decision in intensive care units where the greatest need for this type of analysis .
- The reagents are liquid and that in larger packages that reduce the need for operator intervention. Liquid state of the reagents makes the calibration of device stable.
- Stability of the instrument up to 42 days from the date of installation.
- Electrodes without need of maintenance requiring attention only by change.
- Minimum need for maintenance, but the appearance of the need for any intervention process is automated.
- Flexible configuration that the operator can not alone determine.
- 10 most important and most requested parameters in intensive care units are now supplemented by parameters such as Glucose, Lactate, and Urea.
- Little need for maintenance, long lasting electrodes without the need for maintenance and containers for waste that can be reused to make this instrument the most economic in this class.
- Ability to work with 111, 148 and 210 μL full blood, serum, plasma or dialysis, and all this, depending on configuration.
- Start measuring just putting capillary tubes or syringe into the measuring position and pressing the screen.
- Built-in printer.
- External barcode.
- Simple software for handling and the ability to connect to external software
For more detailed information about the instrument specifications and the test menu, please visit: